This Book Will Provide YOU With:
- Some hand-holding as we walk you through an introduction to cancer terminology, treatments and what to expect
- Advance warning and preparation about nutrition-related side effects so that you can be forewarned and forearmed
- A gentle introduction to complementary cancer therapies so that you can know what options are available
- A nutrition toolbox so that you can feel empowered to take your health into your hands as you use food as your medicine
- 150 recipes SPECIFICALLY chosen for YOU each one ‘recommended for’ a specific condition
- ‘Survivor Wisdom’ – words of encouragement, support and understanding from a special group of cancer survivors
Ready to Order? It Couldn’t Be Simpler…
- In Canada purchase copies online at Amazon.ca
- In U.S.A. purchase copies online at Amazon.com
- In the U.K. purchase copies online at Amazon.co.uk
The book is also available wherever books are sold if you prefer to purchase in person.
Order it in French
- You can order your copy of Mieux S’Alimenter pendant et après un cancer from Amazon.ca
Order it in Italian
- You can order the hard copy or kindle version of Mangiare Meglio per Prevenire e Curare il Male from Amazon.it
Thank you for purchasing from these links, As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Want to Sell My Book at Your Cancer Centre, Support Group, Support Agency, Hospital Gift Shop or Make Available in Your Patient Library?
Bulk orders are available through the Distributor Firefly Books.
- In Canada call 1-800-387-5085
- In U.S.A. call 1-800-387-6192
or email: email@example.com
This is my story about why I wrote The Essential Cancer Treatment Nutrition Guide and Cookbook.
Easy to Follow Recipes, With Clear Reasons “Why” You Should Prepare it as well as “How To“
This is an example of one of the recipe pages. You can see the ‘Recommend for’ box in the top left as well as the ‘Bonus feature’ and introduction and nutrition breakdown. These elements are inclued on ALL recipes. In addition, many recipes pages also include a ‘nutrition tip’.
Praise for The Essential Cancer Treatment Nutrition Guide and Cookbook!
More Praise for The Essential Cancer Treatment Nutrition Guide and Cookbook!
- “This super book was a lifeline.” Kathy Kaufield and Diane Gauthier are quoted in the CBC article “Chemo patients share tips on coping with treatment” Read it here.
- “This book is great resource for cancer patients and their caregivers. It has solid nutrition advice and great recipes too.” – Liz Pearson, Registered Dietitian, author, speaker, www.lizpearson.com. Read her May 6 blog here.
- Pamela Bowes, Wellspring Manager Program Development. Read her April 18 blog here.
- Monica Matys, Health Reporter, Sunnybrook Hospital. Read her April 23 article and watch her video here
- CTV News April 25. Read the Canada Press article here.
- My Kawartha May 8. Read Mary Riley’s article here.
- National Post on June 5. Read Jennifer Sygo’s column here.
- Road to Vitality Blog on June 15th. Read Saba Taye’s article here.
- CityTV, Breakfast TV with Dina Pugliese. Watch here.
- Dawn Marcus, M.D. Review on July 4. Read her review here.
- Breakfast Television Live Eye Sept 26 with Jennifer Valentine talking about recipes for cancer patients.
- Breakfast Television Live Eye Sept. 26 with Jennifer Valentine talking about cancer fighting foods.
Registered Dietitians (RD), Diet Technicians Registered (DTR) and Registered Nurses (RN)
You can earn 10-20 CE’s by reading this book and completing the approved test. Find out more here.